So Why Read This Book?
Here are some reasons:
- You are sick and tired of being moody, sick and tired.
- You have “tried everything” and still suffer.
- You really want high level energy, focus, memory and concentration – Brain Power – to make the demands of work, school, life easier and more fun.
- You (or someone you care about) have suffered far too long with:
- Anxiety, Depression, and Mood Disorders
- ADHD, ADD, School performance problems
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (OCD)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders or Asperger’s Syndrome
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Self Mutilation Disorder (SMD)
- Self Hate Syndrome (SHS) & Body Image Disorder (BID)
- Bipolar disorders
CHRONIC PAIN ISSUES:
- Chronic Pain! You hurt with pain that bounces from one body part to another.
- Arthritis, Asthma, Osteoporosis, Colitis, Crohn’s, Diverticulitis, GERD
- Head injuries and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). You have been in car accidents, falls, or other “ring my bell” episodes and I am concerned about TBI long-term effects.
QUALITY OF LIFE PROBLEMS:
- Fatigue, exhaustion, and lack of motivation
- STRESS! You can’t handle it anymore and struggle keep your life under control. You are irritable and overwhelmed
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other stress disorders
- Memory Problems, Dementia, Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Brain Fog and struggles to focus and concentrate
- Sleep and hormone problems
- Gaining fat and nothing works anymore to lose it and keep it off – your metabolism is slowed because my brain is imbalanced
- Digestive problems – my bowels move too often or not enough. I suffer gas, bloating, and food reactions. I can’t enjoy eating anymore.
- Alzheimers, Parkinson’s, Mysesthenia Gravis, and Brain Fog
- Heart Disease, Chronic Kidney Disease, Hypothyroid, Hashimoto’s disease
- Scleroderma, Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Sjogren’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and many of the other 180+ autoimmune diseases.
- Balance problems and inner ear disorders
- Eye control problems (think lazy eye, wandering eye, double vision etc.)
You are sick of just taking pills to cover up symptoms. You want, You NEED answers to the root causes of your problems and how to get well.
You have tried “what doesn’t work” repeatedly and are ready for “getting it done right”
So what is the underlying cause of your problems? What controls everything?
What difference would it make if we could see your brain in action to better understand “why” you suffer and guide the journey to truly getting well?